For Future CEO’s & Founders
Have you ever wanted to start your own nonprofit organization?
Learn How to Start Your Own Nonprofit Organization from a Nationally Recognized 501c3 Nonprofit Organization!
Join The P31 Network to:
Start your own nonprofit
Get your nonprofit classified as 501c3
Fund your nonprofit organization
Grow a notable brand online
Gain community support through fundraising initiatives
Walk in your purpose!
Sign Up Today & Receive:
Exclusive Nonprofit Training
Monthly Live Interactive Webinars
Group Video Chat
Supportive Online Community
Private Group Chat
Gain Experience by Learning from a Published Nonprofit CEO & Founder
Crystal Ngumezi | CEO, Founder of The Proverbs 31 Women’s Organization
“Crystal tremendously helped my co-founder Khadijah and I by guiding us through… Crystal is well-versed in all things… and also helped us create partnership agreements. Thank you Crystal for helping us…”
– Marvellous, Co-Founder, Gear ‘Em Up Nonprofit Organization
“Crystal’s resources were very organized and packed with information… Not only did she explain to me what I needed to do to advance…. but clear steps and resources that could help me to achieve my goals…”
– Breyonna Pinkney, Founder, The Pinkney Promise Foundation
Get your nonprofit questions answered, and join an online community of women here to support you!
- What is The P31 Network all about?
- The P31 Network is a monthly subscription-based program for women interested in learning how to start a nonprofit and build communities in their local area.
- How do I sign up for The P31 Network? Is there anything I need to do after I join the program?
- You can sign up to join The P31 Network: HERE
- Please complete the registration form on the confirmation page after you join via PayPal link. All further instructions will be sent to you via email from The Proverbs 31 Women’s Organization.
- Is the P31 Network a subscription service?
- Are Live Classes pre-scheduled, and how do I sign up for them after I join?
- Monthly Live Classes are held every month on the last Tuesday of the month. After you have completed registration, you will receive access to join monthly Live classes via Zoom invitation. (Zoom is a free service for you to use).
- Live classes will also be recorded and added to the private Facebook group for members.
- Will I be connected to women in my local area?
- P31 has local groups across the country. You will be connected with women in The P31 Network who live in various areas within the U.S. and abroad.
- Will I get to ask Crystal questions?
- Yes, in live monthly webinars.
- How will I be billed for my subscription?
- Subscription service billed via PayPal.
- Can I cancel my membership? How do I contact support?
- Yes. To cancel your membership, please cancel via PayPal on your PayPal account.
- For all support questions, pleas email: firstname.lastname@example.org