Are you a College Student, looking to gain real world experience working for a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization?!
Well, you’re in the right place!
The Proverbs 31 Women’s Organization is looking for bright young college students, ages 18-24 years old.
As a P31 Intern, you will receive,
- Real world experience working with a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Monthly leadership training sessions led by the CEO & Founder of the organization, Crystal Ngumezi
- Connection to nation-wide professional female network
- Opportunity for hired position
- Life Changing Opportunity!
We are looking for individuals gifted and talented in,
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Event Planning
- Newsletter/Blog Writing
If you are interested and qualify based on our NEEDS listed above, please apply below!